Our law firm at the Lake of the Ozarks would like to wish everyone Happy Holidays! Whatever your plans may be this year, we hope that you have fun and that you are safe. Speaking of being safe, keep reading this week’s blog for a few safe driving tips to abide by if you are planning on driving through any holiday light parks this year. Remember, car accidents can happen ANY time of the year, whether we’re in the middle of the holiday season or not. If you or someone you love gets injured in a car accident caused by a negligent driver, please contact an experienced personal injury attorney at the Lake of the Ozarks as soon as possible to try and get the compensation you deserve. Deputy and Mizell can be reached at 417-532-2191. Call today for your consultation, the first one is FREE.
Safe Driving Tips For When Driving Through Holiday Light Parks
- Drive cautiously and pay attention to your surroundings.
- Drive at slower speeds and abide by the posted speed limits in the area.
- Avoid texting while driving.
- Never drive while intoxicated.
- Watch for families walking around the area. It will be dark and it only takes seconds for an accident to occur.
- Refrain from eating holiday treats while driving. Save those for when you get home and can actually enjoy them with your family.
- Wear your seatbelt at all times and make sure your children are wearing their seatbelts too. Accidents can still happen, even when driving slowly through a holiday light park.
Holiday Light Parks at the Lake of the Ozarks
Versailles Unity Circle of Lights
Nov 26, 2020 – Jan 1, 2021
Versailles City Park
Jct Hwy 5 and 52, Versailles, MO
Open nightly from dusk until midnight
Osage Beach Holiday Lights
Nov 30 – Dec 31, 2020
Osage Beach City Park & Osage Beack Pkwy
950 Hatchery Rd, Osage Beach, MO
Enchanted Village of lights
Nov. 19, 2020 – Jan 2, 2021
269 Fairgrounds Road, Laurie, MO
Open Nightly 5 pm to 9 pm (10 pm weekends)
St. Patrick’s Festival of Lights
Dec 1, 2020 – Jan 10, 2021
Shrine of St. Patrick/ Mother’s Shrine
176 Marian Drive, Laurie, MO
Open Nightly 5 pm to 10 pm
Happy Holidays From Deputy and Mizell!
We hope that you enjoy your holidays with your loved ones. If you do plan to venture out and drive through any one of these holiday light parks, we wish you the BEST of time. Enjoy but be safe! Drive carefully and pay attention to what is around you. Again, if you or someone you care about has been injured in a car accident caused by a negligent driver, please do not hesitate to call one of our personal injury attorneys in Lebanon today. We can be reached at the phone number listed below and your first consultation is free. Be sure to stay up to date on our latest announcements by following us on our social media channels listed below. Merry Christmas!
Contact Deputy & Mizell, LLC to schedule your private (FREE) consultation today.
Representing Clients Across the Lake of the Ozarks Region