Auto Accident Lawyers
Serving Lebanon and Camdenton, MO

Auto accidents can result in extremely serious injuries that often require extensive long-term care for the victims. When these car accidents are caused due to the negligence of another person, victims have the right to seek full and fair compensation for their injuries. If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident, you should seek the advice of an experienced Lake of the Ozarks personal injury lawyers as soon as possible. The Lake of the Ozarks auto accident attorneys at the law firm of Deputy & Mizell, L.L.C. have successfully represented victims in a wide array of complex car accident injury claims and we can fight for you too. Contact us today for a free consultation.


How Our Missouri Car Accident Lawyers Can Help

Oftentimes, an auto wreck can be life-altering. Auto accident victims not only have their injuries to deal with, but they may also face overwhelming daily financial difficulties because of their injuries, including lost wages and expensive medical bills. Deputy & Mizell is dedicated to doing the hard work for you so you can focus on healing. Our extensive background in auto accident cases has given us valuable insight into insurance company tactics and allowed us to develop effective strategies to protect our clients’ interests. Our experienced attorneys know what questions to ask and where to find the evidence needed to build a strong legal case.

Demand a Fair Auto Accident Settlement

Our car accident lawyers ensure victims and their families are protected. When you hire our firm, we work diligently to secure the maximum level of compensation available in your case. Our skilled auto accident attorneys will gather the evidence of your case to determine what a fair settlement would be and will use our aggressive negotiation skills to demand what you deserve.

We look to cover all of the damages you have endured, this could include:

  • Medical bills
  • Lost income
  • Pain and suffering from injuries
  • Accident-related issues you may have in the future
  • Emotional distress

Represent You in Court

If the insurance company refuses to make or accept a fair settlement offer, we will seek justice in the courtroom by filing a personal injury lawsuit. We have experience taking car accident cases to court and have demonstrated to the insurance companies our ability to present the facts of your case. We will challenge the defense in any way needed and show why you deserve the amount we are requesting.

We are prepared to represent you in any motor vehicle accident claim, including the following:

No matter what type of vehicle accident you were in or how it happened, it is important that you understand your rights and options under the law. Even if you were partially responsible for the car accident, you may still have a claim for partial compensation for your losses.

Contact Our Missouri Auto Accident Lawyers

If you have been injured in an auto accident, do not wait to seek legal counsel. Let Deputy & Mizell, L.L.C. manage your claim and fight for the compensation needed to get you back to a normal way of life.

Our knowledgeable attorneys serve clients in the Lake of the Ozarks region and beyond. We are available during regular business hours and by appointment evenings and weekends. You can reach us by phone at 417-532-2191 or toll-free at 1-877-532-2191. We offer a free initial consultation to all new clients — contact us today.