Capital punishment is the harshest sentence allowable in the United States. Different states have different rulings on whether or not the death penalty is legal, and Missouri is one of 31 states that currently still allow the death penalty. If you are being tried in a capital punishment case, it goes without saying that having superior criminal defense representation is absolutely essential.
Capital punishment has been around as long as anyone can remember, dating back to very primitive times. Throughout the years it has evolved into a very strictly regulated procedure, one to be performed only after an individual is proven guilty of a heinous crime beyond any shadow of a doubt. The death penalty is still used in the United States, but it is becoming less and less common.
* Source: DeathPenaltyInfo.org
- Violent Crimes (murder, manslaughter, kidnapping, carjacking, and domestic violence)
- Drug Offenses (trafficking, distribution, manufacturing, and cultivation)
- Sex Offenses (rape, sexual assault of a child, and child pornography)
- White Collar Crimes (identity theft and embezzlement)
- Felony DWI
For more information about our criminal defense services in Mid-Missouri, visit us at www.DeputyAndMizell.com. Your initial consultation with Deputy & Mizell, LLC is always free.
Contact Deputy & Mizell, LLC
Lebanon: 417-532-2191 Facebook
Camdenton: 573-346-9990 Twitter
Tuscumbia: 573-369-0001 Google+