The Fall Big Bass Bash is coming up very soon! Our boat accident lawyers at the Lake of the Ozarks want to encourage you to boat safely during such a big lake-wide event. It only takes seconds for a boat accident to occur and happens more often than you may think here at the Lake. If you or someone you know has been injured in a boat accident at the Lake of the Ozarks, please call Deputy and Mizell today for a free consultation. In the meantime, please keep reading this week’s blog for details on the event and few boating safety tips.
Fall Big Bass Bash
Oct 03, 2020 – Oct 04, 2020
Lake Ozark MO 65049
- This Big Bass Event for Amateur Anglers with 5 weigh-in locations across The Lake.
- The Big Bass Bash is a bass tournament designed for amateurs only.
- Its unique format allows the weekend angler a chance to win big money like the professionals.
- Unlike most fishing tournaments which have a team arrangement where prizes are based on total weight, the Big Bass Bash format is distinctive in that it only takes one fisherman just one big bass to win.
Anglers can launch from anywhere on Lake of the Ozarks. The Big Bass Bash will have four weigh-in stations to accommodate the anglers: PB2 (Grand Glaize State Park), Red Oak Resort, Alhonna Resort, & Point Randall Resort.
Boat Safely and Have Fun at the Big Bass Bash from Deputy and Mizell!
BOATING SAFETY TIPS
- Keep life jackets on board for everyone aboard the boat at all times.
- Pay attention to weather conditions and do go out if there’s a high chance of storms.
- Abide by boating speed limits and pay attention to no-wake zones.
- Under no circumstances should you ever boat while intoxicated.
- Be aware of your surroundings at all times.
- Be alerts for people kayaking or pabble boarding nearby and mindful of their space.
Have You Or Someone You Know Been Injured In A Boating Accident?
If your boating accident was caused by someone being negligent while operating a boat, please do not hesitate to give us a call. We can answer any questions you may have and fight to get you the compensation you deserve for your injuries. This is never a happy situation to be in, but if you’re in it, get an EXPERIENCED boat accident lawyer at the Lake of the Ozarks on your side today. We can be reached at the phone numbers listed below. Also, please aware of the following:
If negligence by another person or party caused your boating accident, we can help you explore your legal options and pursue compensation for medical costs, hospitalization, lost wages, property damage and more. If a loved one drowned in a fatal accident, we can help you pursue a wrongful death claim.
Contact Deputy & Mizell, LLC to schedule your private (FREE) consultation today.
Representing Clients Across the Lake of the Ozarks Region