Many people within the United States depend on Social Security Disability money to live. In fact, according to the Social Security Administration, In December 2016, there were 10,153,205 people receiving Social Security disability benefits as disabled workers, disabled widow(er)s, or disabled adult children. Our social security disability lawyers at the Lake of the Ozarks know how important this money is which is why we urge you to not apply for it alone if you are in need. Having an experienced Lake of the Ozarks social security disability attorney on your side can go a long way. Deputy and Mizell is here to give you 3 reasons why you should NOT apply for Social Security Disability ALONE. For your free consultation on this important subject, call our attorneys today at 573-346-9990.
3 Reasons Why You Should NOT Apply for Social Security Disability ALONE
1. TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING YOUR CASE
Unfortunately, approximately only 30 percent of Social Security disability applications are approved at the first application stage. With so many people trying to get on disability and so few funds to go around, the people at the disability determination offices must be extremely selective. Your attorney will know how to better set your case up for success.
2. TO GET YOU READY
- The application process for social security disability involves a significant amount of paperwork.
- If any of the required forms are not filled out or submitted correctly, your application may automatically be denied.
- Your attorney will be familiar with the paperwork and able to help ensure that everything is submitted correctly.
- If you hope to be approved for social security disability, you must be able to prove that you require financial assistance and can not work to support yourself.
- Your attorney will be able to help you gather the critical evidence needed to support your case, including (but not limited to): official statements from your doctor, pertinent medical records, and both clinical and laboratory findings.
3. TO ENSURE YOU MEET DEADLINES
In addition to exact specifications for the paperwork, filing for social security disability services come with several other stipulations as well. If you are filing for reconsideration after your initial application is denied, for example, you must do so within a very specific time limit. Your attorney will be aware of all the requirements and can help ensure you meet them in an appropriate fashion.
When applying for Social Security Disability benefits at the Lake of the Ozarks, it is important to keep in mind that there are many cases in which claims are initially rejected. Do not be discouraged. Talk to a social security lawyer at the Lake of the Ozarks. Deputy & Mizell, L.L.C. is here for you! From before submitting your claim to after you are approved or denied, we can help. We offer free consultations to disabled persons in Jefferson City, Springfield, Columbia, Rolla, Lebanon, Camdenton, and all around Missouri. Learn more and give us a call today!
Contact Deputy & Mizell, LLC to schedule your private (FREE) consultation today.
Representing Clients Across the Lake of the Ozarks Region