One of the biggest events for this community is coming up very soon and our law firm at the Lake of the Ozarks is here to tell you about it in this week’s blog. The Big Bass Bash is right around the corner and this is a HUGE fishing tournament for the area. Keep reading this week’s blog for the details surrounding this event. Believe it or not, boat accidents at the Lake of the Ozarks do happen and sometimes fishing boats are involved, so please be careful. If you find yourself needing a Lake of the Ozarks boat accident lawyer, please call Deputy and Mizell today at our Lebanon office at 417-532-2191 or our Camdenton office at 573-346-9990 for your consultation. You should know that the first consultation is free!
Spring Big Bass Bash
Apr 18, 2020 – Apr 19, 2020
Lake of the Ozarks State Park
5400 Osage Beach Parkway
Osage Beach MO 65065
Hours of Operation: 6:30 am to 3:00 pm Each Day
You should be aware that the Big Bass Bash is a bass tournament designed for amateurs ONLY. The way the tournament is designed allows the average weekend angler a chance to win BIG money like the professionals.
- Please note that unlike most fishing tournaments that have a team arrangement where prizes are based on total weight, the Big Bass Bash format is distinctive in that it only takes one fisherman just one big bass to win.
- The prize money for the Spring Big Bass Bash will total over $250,000 payouts with $100,000 to the winner.
- Anglers can launch from anywhere on Lake of the Ozarks.
- The Big Bass Bash will have four weigh-in stations to accommodate the anglers: PB2 (Grand Glaize State Park), Red Oak Resort, Alhonna Resort, & Point Randall Resort.
Deputy and Mizell Wishes All of the Fishermen Good Luck in The Big Bass Bash!
All of us here at Deputy and Mizell hope you have enjoyed reading about this big fishing tournament coming up at the Lake of the Ozarks. Please be safe as you operate your fishing boat around the Lake if you are participating in the Big Bass Bash. Remember, that boating accidents can happen and if you are injured in a boating accident, call Deputy and Mizell today. We have offices in Lebanon and Camdenton and represent people in Sunrise Beach, Lowry, Lake Ozark and other towns throughout the region. There are many types of boating accidents. We represent people who have been injured in all types of boats:
- Fishing boats
- Ski boats
- Deck boats
- Jet Skis
- Other personal watercraft (PWC)
To learn more, please give us a call today. If negligence by another person or party caused your boating accident, we can help you explore your legal options and pursue compensation for medical costs, hospitalization, lost wages, property damage and more.
Contact Deputy & Mizell, LLC to schedule your private (FREE) consultation today.
Representing Clients Across the Lake of the Ozarks Region