It’s that time of year again! Prime boating season has passed, but there is still one last chance to get out on the Lake of the Ozarks for a final end-of-season hurrah. Fall Harbor Hop is the perfect opportunity to get out on the boat and enjoy the beautiful autumn air with your friends and family. This year’s event is scheduled for Saturday, October 8th. Deputy & Mizell, LLC is here to provide you with all the details for this favorite fall event.
Fall Harbor Hop 2016
The premise of Fall Harbor Hop is simple. You’ll visit your favorite waterfront locations by boat and collect a playing card at every location you visit. When you have built a full 7-card hand, you will submit it at your final location for a chance to win prizes. If you want to increase your chances of winning, you may purchase an 8th bonus card. You can also build and submit multiple hands.
Here is a quick overview of the rules governing this event:
- Completed hands must be submitted by 7:00 PM.
- There is an optional $20 donation per hand.
- Winners will be notified by mail.
- If a player obtains all his cards within a specific section, his hand will be eligible to be a section winner.
- 1st Place: 10%
- 2nd Place: 9%
- 3rd Place: 8%
- 4th Place: 7%
- 5th – 10th Place: 5% each
- 4 Worst Hands: 4% each
- Random Drawing for 10 Hands: 2% each