The Law Office of Deputy & Mizell have some of the best Attorneys in the Lake of the Ozarks area. We pride ourselves on our experience and desire to help you with any legal issue you are dealing with.
Meet Attorney Brad York
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Business Law/Contracts
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- 50% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Missouri, 2003
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri, 2003
- University of Missouri Columbia School of Law, Columbia, Missouri
- J.D. – 2003
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Law Review: Missouri Law Review, Member, 2001 – 2003
- Southwest Baptist University, Bolivar, Missouri
- B.S. magna cum laude – 2000
- Major: Political Science
- And the Winner Is…Trial Lawyers, Missouri Law Review, Volume 67, Number 3, 2002
- The Missouri Supreme Court Expands the Continuing Care Exception, Missouri Law Review, Volume 68, Number 1, 2003
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member, 2005 – Present
- Laclede County Bar Association, Member, 2005 – Present
Past Employment Positions
- Gibbs, Pool & Turner, P.C., Attorney, 2003 – 2005
- O’Neil, O’Neil & York, Attorney, 2005 – 2011
Pro Bono Activities
- Juvenile/Guardian Ad Litem, 2005 – Present
Representing Clients Across the Lake of the Ozarks Region
We are the best Lake of the Ozarks Lawyers!
We are the Attorneys at the Lake of the Ozarks to call if you need help
Contact our office today to learn more about our legal services and what we can do to help you. We are available during regular business hours and by appointment on evenings and weekends. You can reach us by phone at 417-532-2191, toll free at 1-877-532-2191 or via e-mail to schedule your free initial consultation with a lawyer.
Follow us on all of our social media channels!